Leukemia Symptoms, Causes and Treatment: Leukemia Diagnosis
Blood is a connective tissue that transports nutrients and oxygen throughout the body and takes away the toxic metabolic waste away from the cells. Blood cancer is a type of malignancy that affects the blood, bone marrow and lymphatic tissue. Blood cancer affects the production and function of your blood cells. The function of a normal blood cell is interrupted by the uncontrolled growth and function of the cancerous cell. Blood cells also play their part in fighting against infections and preventing excessive bleeding.
Leukemia treatment in India will depend on what type of leukemia, the stage of the disease you are in and your age. Chemotherapy can affect the whole body, but targeted therapy is aimed at a specific part of the cancer cell. The blood cancer treatment India defers with the type of cancer and the way your physician and you feel comfortable in.
Sometimes it may happen that even though there is no sign of leukemia after the surgery, the disease may likely to come back. Feeling depressed, anxious or worried is normal when cancer is the part of your life and hence blood cancer treatment India has established support groups and counseling programs to help those who are seeking treatment.
The early signs are the primary symbol for you to go see a doctor. The symptoms for leukemia are as follows:
- being tired all the time
- weight loss
- having fevers or chills
- getting frequent infections
- poor blood clotting
- frequent infections and anemia
Are you experiencing any of the above symptoms? Let Indian Med Guru help you to know more about leukemia treatment as they will help you to get online consultation call on: +91-9370586696
How leukemia is classified?
Leukemia can be divided into four main groups. These groups distinguish acute, chronic, lymphocytic, and myelogenous leukemia.
- Acute leukemia: It is also known as ‘acute lymphoblastic leukemia’. It is common in young children but also affects adults especially after the age of 65 years.
- Chronic leukemia: This type builds up slowly and may show symptoms when at the later stages of diseases. Starts in bone marrow grow in the blood.
- Lymphocytic leukemia: In this type, the cancerous changes affect the type of bone marrow that makes lymphocytes.
- Myelogenous leukemia: It is cancer that affects your blood cells and bone marrow - the soft part inside your bones where blood cells are made.
The risk factors associated with a healthy person getting the leukemia are as follows:
- Age: The chance of getting leukemia increases mostly above the age of 50.
- Exposure to certain chemicals: Some other studies have suggested that farming and long-term exposure to certain pesticides may be linked to an increased risk of chronic leukemia.
- Family history: immediate relatives or close natives are more prone to leukemia.
- Race/ethnicity: it is estimated that chronic lymphocytic leukemia (CLL).
Coping and support:
Blood cancer treatment India includes stem cell transplantation, chemotherapy, and radiation therapy. If you are looking for more information about leukemia and want to plan your leukemia treatment in India with Indian Med Guru consultants is the platform you need. Not only they will provide you with an access to the world’s best medical facilities with several budget-friendly packages but they are also affordable to people from all parts of the globe. They will guide you every step of the way from quick visa letters to hotel arrangements. All you have to do is connect with us at email@example.com or you can call us directly at +91-9370586696
Tags: leukemia treatment in india, low cost leukemia treatment in india, leukemia treatment cost india, best hospitals for leukemia treatment in india